TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Frank - What ARE you talking about? - Teachers Discussion
John - 2006-08-02

Frank, I know very well indeed every single one of the people I referred to . Most of them have been my daily colleagues for the last two years whilst others I have known long enough and closely enough to be sure of them. Unlike you, who sees nothing of them at all - I see and appreciate at first-hand not only their general demeanour but also their characters and integrity. Something you have shown absolutely no respect for.

Who the Hell are you to stand up and declare them all to be liars? Moreover, Frank, where is your EVIDENCE?

Shame on you, Frank!

However, in your rush to paint OTHER people red, you overlooked the proposition I made in my earlier posting.

You have declared yourself to be a fair minded man, not just once but a few times. I have made you a serious and even-handed proposition whereby you can show this fair-mindedness you claim to have - and that you defend so vigorously.

What are you going to do Frank? Are you going to accept it or not? Let's see just how fair you're prepared to be.

JOhn

Messages In This Thread
Frank - What ARE you talking about? - Teachers Discussion -- John -- 2006-08-02
Please stop "proposition"-ing me... I'm leaving the dance floor - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-02
Stop "proposition"-ing me... I'm leaving the dance floor - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-02
Grasping at Straws! - Teachers Discussion -- John -- 2006-08-03
Speaking of grasping at straws... - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-08-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Frank - What ARE you talking about? - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -