TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Foreign deechers with fake diplomas hunted down and arrested in China
paul fox - 2016-06-01

Communicating with such phrases as "deeching" or
"wumao" with a handful of others on the board uniformly only proves that you
and your brother(s) are taking this site in a real fake direction.

You are right - up to a point. But unless you have worked alongside a 'deecher' then it is not easy to understand what they really are.

I certainly couldn't 'get the picture' from what I read on forums such as this, until I found myself working alongside one, and then everything hit me like some kind of revelation!

The ESL industry has a small percentage of teachers who have a degree in a subject that is related to education, but all of us should have a GENUINE TESOL/TEFL/TESOL (etc) Diploma.

The fact that one can have a degree in origami or ballroom-dancing is immaterial. In that regard, quite frankly I don't give a rat's backside if people have a genuine or fake degree. What I DO care about though, is the fact that people in our industry are essentially 'deeching' with a fake ESL Diploma.

Those people should be totally ashamed of themselves, and in my opinion, they deserve everything they get.

Incidentally, a short time ago a friend of mine showed me a Chinese web-site. For a mere USD$70,000 you can buy yourself a fake pilots license.

Go figure!

Messages In This Thread
Re Foreign deechers with fake diplomas hunted down and arrested in China -- caring -- 2016-05-30
Re Foreign deechers with fake diplomas hunted down and arrested in China -- JC -- 2016-05-31
Re Foreign deechers with fake diplomas hunted down and arrested in China -- amused -- 2016-05-31
Re Foreign deechers with fake diplomas hunted down and arrested in China -- caring -- 2016-06-01
Re Foreign deechers with fake diplomas hunted down and arrested in China -- paul fox -- 2016-06-01
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Foreign deechers with fake diplomas hunted down and arrested in China

Go to another board -