TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re How do I attract students to an ESL school?
paul fox - 2016-06-03

Before you can even begin to consider attracting students, you must consider a few things.

This list is not exhaustive, as I am just thinking out loud as it were, but here's a few things you might want to consider.

Firstly, what makes your school so special? I mean why should students enrol with your school as opposed to any other TC?
What can you do to set your school apart from the others?
What can you offer students that your competition isn't offering?
Students don't mind paying if they can see that they are getting good value-for-money, instead of just helping the TC owner buy his next BMW.
Remember, you need to ATTRACT students - so try to think of ways in which you can do just that.

Look at how your competition operates. Use their strengths and weaknesses to your own advantage.
It's not rocket-science. Attracting students to a school or TC is just like attracting customers to any other kind of business. Use gimmicks if you have to.

Look at unrelated business too. What methods are they using to attract customers? How can those methods be changed or adapted to a school environment?

Find out what students really WANT - and then provide it.

I wish you luck !

Messages In This Thread
How do I attract students to an ESL school? -- ETL -- 2016-06-02
Re How do I attract students to an ESL school? -- ETL -- 2016-06-03
Re How do I attract students to an ESL school? -- GuangzhouWorldaScam -- 2016-06-04
Re How do I attract students to an ESL school? -- paul fox -- 2016-06-03
Re How do I attract students to an ESL school? -- paul fox -- 2016-06-03
Re How do I attract students to an ESL school? -- GuangzhouWorldaScam -- 2016-06-03
Re How do I attract students to an ESL school? -- John O'Shei -- 2016-06-02
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re How do I attract students to an ESL school?

Go to another board -