TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Qualified or Stay home - Teachers Discussion
wally - 2006-08-02
In response to On Thin Ice! - Teachers Discussion (Raoul Duke)

All of the "Stuff" regarding teachers in trouble in China is lack of prep.
If you are not a qualified teacher applying and not accepted for an International school (List available online...you must have a teaching credentail not a fly by internet buy...) STAY HOME.If you think because you can speak the language you can teach it ...GET QUALIFIED. If you read endless ads about jobs for those who want to "experience China"...Yeah right... where else do you get this....
Oh I like cars and would love to be a mechanic...
Can I go plwy at the Ford factory....I can ......but can you?
Don't treat Chinese as stupid and don't be stupid once you get here if you come with nothing.You are nothing. A BA is worth it Buggar All.An easy visa transition for youyr school but NO teaching hell they have a country full of B.A's as workers earning 50 US a month...
God Mexicans are exploited in the US, female women in India,Arabian women and kids,,,,children in Thailand,Manila and Russia. You go or get taken if you don't know!
A Teacher studies to become a teacher and then gets a good well researed job in a school anywhere.
It's just common sense.
Last word
Over and otta here.

Messages In This Thread
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Qualified or Stay home - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -