TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Gotta Luv Da Deecher
paul fox - 2016-06-03

This little story should brighten the day of the good Doc (and a few others).

It's no secret that 'deechers' get a good old bashing on this forum - especially from Turnoi - but is there REALLY any point to it?

Last night I was trying to have a conversation with the deecher I have been working alongside for the last couple of months.

Whilst trying to comprehend the incomprehensible (thick South African drawl), I managed to pick up on the following points.

He has a degree (I don't believe him)
He has TESOL (I don't believe him)
He is here to play and enjoy himself (I believe him)
He cares about the students (I don't believe him)
He cannot get a job back home (I believe him)
Who else will pay him 12000 per month for dancing in front of a few students? (I believe him)

In short, this guy just blatantly doesn't give a flying f*ck.

Obviously the TC owner doesn't either. They are just collecting the funds towards their villa in the Bahamas and feeling quite happy that they have a white-faced-monkey who they laughingly call a 'teacher'.

This guy has absolutely no shame. His attitude is simply this - as long as the Chinese authorities give him a z visa and a work-permit, the system can go to hell!

I would be extremely surprised to find out that this guy is alone when it comes to attitude, and if Turnoi and others think they can 'shame' these idiots, then all I can say is 'Good Luck!' - but from what I saw last night - you are wasting your time even trying!

Messages In This Thread
Gotta Luv Da Deecher -- paul fox -- 2016-06-03
Re Gotta Luv Da Deecher -- amused -- 2016-06-05
Re Gotta Luv Da Deecher -- paul fox -- 2016-06-06
Re Gotta Luv Da Deecher -- PhD teacher -- 2016-06-04
Re Gotta Luv Da Deecher -- paul fox -- 2016-06-04
Re Gotta Luv Da Deecher -- GuangzhouWorldaScam -- 2016-06-05
Re Gotta Luv Da Deecher -- paul fox -- 2016-06-05
Re Gotta Luv Da Deecher -- GuangzhouWorldaScam -- 2016-06-05
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Gotta Luv Da Deecher

Go to another board -