TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Please stop "proposition"-ing me... I'm leaving the dance floor - Teachers Discussion
Frank - 2006-08-02

John,

I responded to your proposition quite promptly in an earlier post entitled Oh, John (scroll down to the infamous To my few detractors thread and you will find it).

As for your latest charge against me, you know quite well that I did not accuse your colleagues of being liars. So ridiculous! Liars is your choice of words; dont ascribe it to me. I wasnt even talking about them! I was illustrating, based on your chronic pattern of making sweeping assumptions about other posters assertions, credibility, and motives, that perhaps it was likely that YOUR claims about these folks all feeling happy in their work (especially your Chinese co-workers) was more than slightly presumptuous.

As for your serious proposition, I said before, no thanks! I might have some twinge of interest in pursuing further communication with you if you didnt take yourself so annoyingly seriously and occasionally offered a post that wasnt completely witless. You are truly a legend in your own mind

Readers are clearly fed up with you and me (and a few other participants or detractors as you call them) for keeping this futile exercise alive. Its time to stop this shrill and tedious tango. John, keep this up all you like, but youll soon be dancing alone.

I offer sincere apologies to my fellow posters, and other readers, for my part in this ongoing madness. Mea culpa No more exchanges with John for me. Hes all yours

Lights out

Messages In This Thread
Frank - What ARE you talking about? - Teachers Discussion -- John -- 2006-08-02
Please stop "proposition"-ing me... I'm leaving the dance floor - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-02
Stop "proposition"-ing me... I'm leaving the dance floor - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-02
Grasping at Straws! - Teachers Discussion -- John -- 2006-08-03
Speaking of grasping at straws... - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-08-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Please stop "proposition"-ing me... I'm leaving the dance floor - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -