TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › a little proper perspective please - Teachers Discussion
The Earthling - 2006-08-03

I have been working and living in China since 1989, mostly in a formal teaching situation. I have taught English and other courses at four public and private Universities, several private training centers, and countless corporate and individual classes all over China. Reading these pages is like reading a newspaper, most of what you read is about the bad. I want to hear more from those of you out there who have good things to say about teaching ESL in China, sorta balance things out a little. My major goal every day is to extend the length of time my students think in English. I would like to share my methods with others and in return learn theirs. Maybe if we open a thread like this it will squeeze out those who want to dominate these pages with their mindless prattle, since they seem to be "in love with their own words", just like those who talk too much are in love with their own voice! Let's talk about teaching ESL, the name of this forum.

Messages In This Thread
a little proper perspective please - Teachers Discussion -- The Earthling -- 2006-08-03
Beware! Danger! - Teachers Discussion -- John -- 2006-08-05
Your "proper perspective"... - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-04
Earthling - Teachers Discussion -- John -- 2006-08-04
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › a little proper perspective please - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -