TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD
Ocenglish - 2016-06-10

My advice would be to spread your stories all over the net to get more people aware that such a corrupt agency is located in Guangzhou.

God,I still remember the phone call one Thursday afternoon at my school and it went as follows......"Run,run away,don't talk to the police,just run!!!!!!"

It turned out that Worlda didn't hold a valid license to send teachers to schools in that particular city.It was one of the worst experiences of my life and I felt like a criminal.i had no idea that I was working illegally at the time.

God only knows how deeper they are willing to go. I can almost guarantee you that they don't have the correct licence to send teachers to most of their schools.

That's only the tip of the iceberg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Messages In This Thread
Re Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Ocenglish -- 2016-06-10
Re Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2016-06-10
Re Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Pentor -- 2016-06-10
Re Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- OC -- 2016-06-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD

Go to another board -