TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › VERY sad, but not surprising - Teachers Discussion
Frank - 2006-08-05

Hello, Fiona,

I was very saddened but not very surprised by your story of physical, mental and financial abuse.

I just posted an excellent, but very disturbing article from the Associated Press which investigates and chronicles similar episodes and work conditions for foreign English teachers, as the one you describe, in China.

I regret that I have no advice to offer as far as possible effective courses of action you might take to obtain the money owed you and the physical attack you suffered; but I hope some other readers at this forum can. Especially those presently working in Ningbo.

In the meantime, please consider posting your experience on the "School Reviews" page of this website as well. Quite often many readers browse that page, but don't visit this discussion forum. I'm sure you want to reach as many people as possible regarding your terrible experience.

Best wishes to you...

Frank

Messages In This Thread
Beijing ielts school in ningbo - Teachers Discussion -- Fiona Morrison -- 2006-08-05
Need more understanding from the both sides - Teachers Discussion -- Dr Sung -- 2006-08-05
Thanks, thoughts, and theories... - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-05
VERY sad, but not surprising - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-05
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › VERY sad, but not surprising - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -