TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re For Those Who Love To Criticise..
paul fox - 2016-06-13
In response to Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. (Caring)

In the end, we will never learn how to coexist on Earth
unless we truly globalize and adjust our educational systems to bring up better future
generations than we currently do around the world and unless we stop electing people to
power which is unnecessary.

This may sound trite but I have to say it. Not only do I have to, but right now I have the RIGHT to. It's only my personal opinion and my POV, although it may upset a few people -

The tragedy in Florida once again highlights the fact that humans will never coexist peacefully on earth until such time as everyone accepts that there is no god.

Mainstream religions consider 'god's word' to be final, and 'god' said that homosexuality is a sin. Therefore, those poor bastards got killed because some crazy nutter thought he was carrying out god's will.

Religion per se is the deep-seated root of all the troubles on this planet. In my opinion, any form of god belongs with the easter bunny and the tooth fairy.

I feel compassion for the families of the dead. I also feel compassion for the family of the nutter. Yet I feel nothing but hatred, not necessarily for the gunman himself, but for the sick bastards who turned him into one.

I also feel sorry for the American people. I feel sorry that they have allowed political correctness to penetrate so deeply into their lives that the authorities couldn't do more when the nutter was previously questioned.

Religion and political correctness are cancerous tumours in our world.

Perhaps that's one reason why many of us like China?

Messages In This Thread
For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- paul fox -- 2016-06-12
Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- GuangzhouWorldaScam -- 2016-06-14
Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- caring -- 2016-06-16
Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- Guangzhou Worlda Scam -- 2016-06-16
Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- Caring -- 2016-06-16
Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- Guangzhou Worlda Scam -- 2016-06-17
Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- amused -- 2016-06-13
Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- paul fox -- 2016-06-13
Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- Caring -- 2016-06-13
Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- amused -- 2016-06-13
Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- Caring -- 2016-06-13
Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- Caring -- 2016-06-14
Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- paul fox -- 2016-06-14
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re For Those Who Love To Criticise..

Go to another board -