TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re For Those Who Love To Criticise..
Caring - 2016-06-14

I somehow agree with you about the sociological studies point as the issue is a diversity; however, I can't see laws/schools be as insignificant as you seem to suggest. In the US that's so rich of cultures, people have a really tough time getting along with each other which I believe is the factor in many violent crimes, this one inclusive respectfully. What is crucial for the nation is considering all groups/all views in schools and laws which is extremely difficult and sensitive. This, I believe, may also be greatly damaging for the American Founding Fathers "heritage group". So, whether the American society evolves around its founders and money or all people remains to be seen.

Your reply to the below quotes:
No. Sociological studies show that neither religion. nor laws nor educational estabishments are at fault. It just depends on what (certain) people make of it. A year ago, I published a book on exactly that topic that included a socio-historical study of different major world religions and what their impact was on society an culture in their respective environments. Is Roman Catholiism a religion of pedophiles because some of their priests were exposed as such? I beg to differ a bit.
I wrote:
Religions aren't at fault but laws and schools are
Paul replied to me:
They all go together mate. Religion, laws, and educational establishments
Messages In This Thread
Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- Caring -- 2016-06-14
Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- paul fox -- 2016-06-14
Re For Those Who Love To Criticise.. -- caring -- 2016-06-15
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re For Those Who Love To Criticise..

Go to another board -