TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Hello, John, uh... I mean, "Dave!" - Teachers Discussion
Frank - 2006-08-06

Hello, Dave!

I would venture a wild guess that YOU ARE John! The wording of your post closely resembles a private message you sent to me just two days ago, when I stated to you that I would not respond to you anymore, publicly or privately. When I received the first reply private message to you, your name in the address appeared in my mailbox as Dave John.

Shall I share your private message to me with the readers here in this forum, so that they can make comparisons and judgments about your actual identity for themselves?

Even in this post you talk about being "'torn apart' by a mob" which is the very same expression you used, JOHN, in an earlier post.

You really are as you say, grasping at straws to make yourself look good and that you are being praised by others (not!) Sorry, I see right through what you are doing, John! Haven't you ever heard of "MO"? You need to develop a new one...

Its all become so silly and pathetic!

"Have a nice day!" (ugh!)

Frank

Messages In This Thread
To Whom It May Concern - Teachers Discussion -- Dave -- 2006-08-06
Hello, John, uh... I mean, "Dave!" - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-06
On the nosey! - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-08-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Hello, John, uh... I mean, "Dave!" - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -