TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Can e.s.l. teachers demand release and reference letters?
Objective attempt - 2016-06-20

I need some advice again.

My contract with my present school ended recently. I fulfilled all requirements of the contract. My problem is when I requested the release and reference letters, I was told that the new school must apply for them and if I decide not to continue teaching they (my present school) are not under any obligation to provide me with those documents.

Does this make sense at all?

Thanks in advance

Messages In This Thread
Can e.s.l. teachers demand release and reference letters? -- Objective attempt -- 2016-06-20
Re Can e.s.l. teachers demand release and reference letters? -- The CFT Watchers -- 2016-06-22
Re Can e.s.l. teachers demand release and reference letters? -- Objective attempt -- 2016-06-27
Re Can e.s.l. teachers demand release and reference letters? -- PhD teacher -- 2016-06-28
Re Can e.s.l. teachers demand release and reference letters? -- paul fox -- 2016-06-28
Re Can e.s.l. teachers demand release and reference letters? -- PhD teacher -- 2016-06-28
Re Can e.s.l. teachers demand release and reference letters? -- paul fox -- 2016-06-28
Re Can e.s.l. teachers demand release and reference letters? -- Gibbo -- 2016-06-27
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Can e.s.l. teachers demand release and reference letters?

Go to another board -