TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Can e.s.l. teachers demand release and reference letters?
Objective attempt - 2016-06-27

Thanks for the advice given.
I am not in China at present, but at home for a deserved break. I would like to return, but without a reference letter it won't be easy to get a job there. Which institutions can I contact to get things going? Any e-mail addresses?

Thanks in advance

Messages In This Thread
Can e.s.l. teachers demand release and reference letters? -- Objective attempt -- 2016-06-20
Re Can e.s.l. teachers demand release and reference letters? -- The CFT Watchers -- 2016-06-22
Re Can e.s.l. teachers demand release and reference letters? -- Objective attempt -- 2016-06-27
Re Can e.s.l. teachers demand release and reference letters? -- PhD teacher -- 2016-06-28
Re Can e.s.l. teachers demand release and reference letters? -- paul fox -- 2016-06-28
Re Can e.s.l. teachers demand release and reference letters? -- PhD teacher -- 2016-06-28
Re Can e.s.l. teachers demand release and reference letters? -- paul fox -- 2016-06-28
Re Can e.s.l. teachers demand release and reference letters? -- Gibbo -- 2016-06-27
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Can e.s.l. teachers demand release and reference letters?

Go to another board -