TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re jobs via recruiters, due diligence is a must!
Former FT in China - 2016-07-07
In response to Re recruiter ruse (amused)

If you do not have an apostilled 4 year degree from one of the approved English speaking countries, EFL certification from an
approved school or two years work experience and a valid Z visa in hand...........

Wrong, a 3 year degree from a UK university will suffice.

Whether people from all over the world come to China or not to teach does not concern me. I'm in China with an RP of the non-working variety. I ain't working, so I'm above board, as it were. I ain't seeking employment.

All I will say re recruiters and agents is they shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush. Of course, some will be dishonest. Due diligence should be exercised by each jobseeker. There are also dishonest direct-hire educational establishments in China, as well as dishonest recruiters and agents.

We all know that rule of law in China hasn't been a given. How is it you can state with total certainty that things have changed in this respect? You do not represent the Chinese government.

Messages In This Thread
recruiter ruse -- amused -- 2016-07-06
Re recruiter ruse -- Former FT in China -- 2016-07-06
Re recruiter ruse -- amused -- 2016-07-07
Re jobs via recruiters, due diligence is a must! -- Former FT in China -- 2016-07-07
Re recruiter ruse -- paul fox -- 2016-07-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re jobs via recruiters, due diligence is a must!

Go to another board -