TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education
GTEChina-ESL - 2016-07-11

@Turnoi Turjakuunnen You are so ridiculous ! Based on your name, I think you should come from Zimbabwe, can you tell me what do you do in China ? Don't tell me you are teaching in China ! Or I should enquire what visa you hold ? As far as I know , 90% non native speakers cannot apply for working visa in China, how aobut you ? If you don't have legally visa work in China, you are the real liars, cheaters and dishonest guy ! In addition, how much you know me ? Do you know how many non native speakers which including Zimbabawe citizenships I helped to find jobs so far ? You do know nothing ! Even I have a famous star name, but I won't change it , cause I do myself !

Messages In This Thread
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- GTEChina-ESL -- 2016-07-11
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- paul fox -- 2016-07-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education

Go to another board -