TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education
paul fox - 2016-07-11

how aobut you ?

Turnoi is a self-confessed non NES. Yet his skills in English, (and other languages), far surpass that of most NS. Turnoi has nothing to prove on this forum, you do!

Look in the mirror before you berate others.

Turnoi is respected because he has EARNED respect. Love him or hate him, I don't care either way, but most of us will not sit back and allow people like you to disrespect someone who has spent an obvious lifetime doing his or her best to achieve that respect.

You obviously speak Chinese fluently. Your English is so-so at best. How many other languages do you speak? How many books have you had published?

Credit where it's due. I am a NES and I often disagree with Turnoi on many things. However, Turnoi, (and others), deserve credit and respect for what they have achieved. Berate him on this forum at your peril!

Messages In This Thread
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- GTEChina-ESL -- 2016-07-11
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- paul fox -- 2016-07-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education

Go to another board -