TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education
paul fox - 2016-07-12

As Amused pointed out so eloquently, words that serve as a warning to others are far from meaningless.

However, one of us is a fool and most of us here know that only fools work for Worlda.

Ah, but you don't work for them, do you? Which makes one wonder why you defend them with such voracity?

You also said

Nobody invite you work for worlda or other schools or even work in
China !
...and you know that....how?

You also said

just as not an American whose name Paul Fox is a bad apple.
Why would you think I am American when I have stated quite clearly, (on several occasions), that I am a British person who migrated to Australia 15 years ago. I also consider myself to be extremely fortunate in that I have dual nationality and 2 passports.

Finally, your remark -

if you don't like it, don't touch it
- perfectly correct. We don't like Worlda, we won't touch Worlda and what's more, we will all do everything in our power to make sure that new ESL teachers coming to China are made fully aware of what Worlda is.

The likes of Worlda, EF, Disney, Meten, etc etc etc, are a disgrace to the ESL industry, (if I dare call it an industry), and should be avoided at all costs.

Messages In This Thread
About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- Applicant -- 2015-07-24
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- GTEChina-ESL -- 2016-07-10
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- GuangzhouWorldaScam -- 2016-06-10
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- GTEChina-ESL -- 2016-06-30
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- Guangzhou Worlda Scam -- 2016-07-03
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- GTEChina-ESL -- 2016-07-10
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- OC -- 2016-07-12
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- paul fox -- 2016-06-11
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- paul fox -- 2016-07-10
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- GTEChina-ESL -- 2016-07-11
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- paul fox -- 2016-07-10
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- GTEChina-ESL -- 2016-07-11
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- paul fox -- 2016-07-11
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- Bruce Lee -- 2016-07-12
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- paul fox -- 2016-07-12
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- amused -- 2016-07-12
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- Guangzhou Worlda Scam -- 2016-06-11
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- Dedicated teacher -- 2016-06-10
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- paul fox -- 2016-07-12
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- Adam -- 2016-01-20
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- applicant -- 2015-09-04
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- Ruth -- 2015-08-25
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- Ruth Martin -- 2015-08-06
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- Misty -- 2015-08-02
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- Arej -- 2015-08-02
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- Arej -- 2015-07-31
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- Macarena -- 2015-07-24
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- Applicant -- 2015-07-26
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- Bruce -- 2016-01-20
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education

Go to another board -