TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Don't Do It! - Teachers Discussion
John - 2006-08-10

Thanks for your response.

I too would not wish to enter into contract with anyone unless I intend to honour it. I also have to be as sure as I can that the employer intends to honour it too.

Moreover, even though you may be comfortable with trying to give an errant employer a dose of his own medicine - beware. He may have bought and paid for far greater influence than you'll ever have Under those conditions - you will lose! You're on his territory, remember.

My advice remains the same - walk away from them. I will expand that a little and further advise you to take your time to find a good school yourself. One that will give you a proper job, treat you well and pay you on time.

Recruiting agencies in China are overwhelmingly a bad lot. You have done the right thing in asking for advice and in the space of around 48 hours, you have had three separate lots of it.

The three of us who have so far given you advice have varying amounts of Chinese experience and we are all independently saying the same thing. Stay away from this outfit! It's wise advice but of course it's you who has to decide whether you take it or ignore it.

John

Messages In This Thread
Campus Earth/Tang Yuan - Teachers Discussion -- Dusty -- 2006-08-10
Just Say 'NO!' To Recruiters - Teachers Discussion *Link* -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-08-10
The Middle Men - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-10
Campus Earth/Tang Yuan - Teachers Discussion -- John -- 2006-08-10
More advice please, John... - Teachers Discussion -- Dusty -- 2006-08-10
Don't Do It! - Teachers Discussion -- John -- 2006-08-10
One more underscore - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-11
If you'll take more... - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-08-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Don't Do It! - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -