TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › One more underscore - Teachers Discussion
Frank - 2006-08-11
In response to Don't Do It! - Teachers Discussion (John)

Again, John and Raoul are absolutely correct... It is never a good idea to enter into a contract situation (china, or anywhere) with the notion that you might walk... I've departed some jobs here, but at the time of original agreement (or contract signing) my intentions (and theirs, for the most part, I believe) were earnest and genuine.

No one (either party) likes to feel they've been duped/misled. Such feelings can bring out the heavy artillery.

Just keep looking, researching well, and talking directly to schools and English teaching organizations. Also, beware that some folks will tell you they are not agents, that they are school/company employees, but it's not true.

Move cautiously... The time you invest now, will save lots of potential headaches, nightmares, and possible showdowns later.

Good luck!

F

Messages In This Thread
Campus Earth/Tang Yuan - Teachers Discussion -- Dusty -- 2006-08-10
Just Say 'NO!' To Recruiters - Teachers Discussion *Link* -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-08-10
The Middle Men - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-10
Campus Earth/Tang Yuan - Teachers Discussion -- John -- 2006-08-10
More advice please, John... - Teachers Discussion -- Dusty -- 2006-08-10
Don't Do It! - Teachers Discussion -- John -- 2006-08-10
One more underscore - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-11
If you'll take more... - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-08-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › One more underscore - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -