TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › and would you mind...? - Teachers Discussion
Frank - 2006-08-15

I receive lots of messages from recruiters, employers, and schools in China asking me to consider working for, or cooperating with them. Since you seem to be much more adept at this sort of thing than me, would you mind if I recommend you to them instead?

With your permission, Ill gladly pass along your name and email address to them, OK? After all, according to you, it is we FTs who are the real problem around here; not the agents, school managers, or administrators. Im sure after meeting and dealing with you, they would welcome the refreshing change from the rest of us the more common complaining, unreasonable, demanding, and pompous laowei!

Im more than happy to point them in your direction! It's my honor!

Messages In This Thread
I haven't viited for a while..... - Teachers Discussion -- frank andrews -- 2006-08-15
Great to have you back! O, non-pompous one! - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-15
and would you mind...? - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-15
Viit again soon! - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-08-15
Ditto - Teachers Discussion -- Peter -- 2006-08-15
Guru Peter - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-15
Frank... - Teachers Discussion -- Peter -- 2006-08-15
oh dear - Teachers Discussion -- bubawoo -- 2006-08-15
As I expected..... - Teachers Discussion -- frank andrews -- 2006-08-16
MY "anger and hostility"??? - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-16
Pretty easy...... - Teachers Discussion -- frank andrews -- 2006-08-16
Oh, for Pete's sake... - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-08-18
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › and would you mind...? - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -