TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re Lesson plans
Former FT in China - 2016-08-01
In response to Re: Re Lesson plans (Odd Bob Job)

ot just similarities. Check out the bacon, sausage, bread and butter blog where OJB posted first then PHD said he cooked it - oops, just another faux pas, lol
Faux pas should be served chilled with fresh lettuce, that I do know. As for the bacon,sausage,egg and wotnot, it sounds there were just too many cooks in the kitchen. I am sure PhD likes that grub too- comes of slumming it in a comprehensive school without recourse to further education according to amusing, and he could be right.....only...he seems to have picked up some enviable Mandarin along life's gutter. But that is possible without a degree I suppose?

What a load of bull you post!

At your age, degree or not is irrelevant. You have no chance of obtaining any kind of employment as a teacher in that coal province. The PSB have been round all the direct employers warning them of the heavy fines they'll have to pay if they're caught allowing FTs 60 or over to teach. Agents in that province have also been briefed.

My suggestion is that you ask the PSB if you can undertake unpaid voluntary work to relieve you of your boredom. Hopefully, they'll be able to help you. Then you'll be occupied doing something worthwhile, which is far better than wasting your free time continually posting bull on this board.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Re Lesson plans -- Oops... he got caught -- 2016-07-31
Re: Re Lesson plans -- amused -- 2016-08-01
Re: Re Lesson plans -- Odd Bob Job -- 2016-08-01
Re: Re Lesson plans -- paul fox -- 2016-07-31
Re: Re Lesson plans -- Former FT in China -- 2016-08-01
Re: Re Lesson plans -- Former FT in China -- 2016-08-01
Re: Re Lesson plans -- Odd Bob Job -- 2016-08-02
Re: Re Lesson plans -- Odd Bob Job -- 2016-08-02
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re Lesson plans