TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Great to have you back! O, non-pompous one! - Teachers Discussion
Frank - 2006-08-15

Frank Andrews, Esq.,

Thanks for your oh-so-productive and enlightening contribution to this forum!

First of all, could you at least lower yourself down long enough to tell us which country you work and reside in???

You would have us believe you have worked in some Asian country problem-free? (Even Chinese people wouldn't believe that one!) No contract problems? Scheduling problems? Employer problems? Housing problems? Shall I continue...?

I'M ALL EARS! I'd love to hear EXACTLY what the cosmos arranged for YOU?!?!?! You must have amazing karma or a huge supply of high-potency mental health drugs!

Where, pray tell, is this employment utopia that you live in? Please tell us, so that we can all line up for job applications!

Messages In This Thread
I haven't viited for a while..... - Teachers Discussion -- frank andrews -- 2006-08-15
Great to have you back! O, non-pompous one! - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-15
and would you mind...? - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-15
Viit again soon! - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-08-15
Ditto - Teachers Discussion -- Peter -- 2006-08-15
Guru Peter - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-15
Frank... - Teachers Discussion -- Peter -- 2006-08-15
oh dear - Teachers Discussion -- bubawoo -- 2006-08-15
As I expected..... - Teachers Discussion -- frank andrews -- 2006-08-16
MY "anger and hostility"??? - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-16
Pretty easy...... - Teachers Discussion -- frank andrews -- 2006-08-16
Oh, for Pete's sake... - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-08-18
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Great to have you back! O, non-pompous one! - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -