TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re romp n roll
analyst - 2016-08-16
In response to romp n roll (rompnrolllgirl)

It sounds like a scam to me. And if you are only 18 then how can you have a degree? How do you know the people who got you the job are "really lovely", ???? They will say anything to get you there, sound nice on the phone, etc, they are recruiters, and recruiters are scammers. They just want their commission. Having to fly to Japan or Korea every three months means that they want you to work illegally on a tourist visa, or more likely an F visa. If you don't believe me then ask other posters on here. They will confirm what I say. You are going to make a huge mistake if you travel to Beijing for this "job". You will be heavily fined and deported if you get caught working illegally. You should not think "it can't happen to me", it could, and has happened to many other foreigners. Stay home, improve yourself in your own country, do some training courses, get some new skills. You are 18, do not have a degree or two years teaching experience, therefore you do not qualify for a work visa and residence permit. You will be an illegal worker if you go, STAY HOME!

Messages In This Thread
romp n roll -- rompnrolllgirl -- 2016-08-15
Re romp n roll -- rompnrolllgirl -- 2016-08-22
Re romp n roll -- Little Laowai -- 2016-08-17
Re romp n roll -- Former FT in China -- 2016-08-17
Re romp n roll -- AshleighF -- 2016-08-16
Re romp n roll -- rompnrolllgirl -- 2016-08-17
Re romp n roll -- analyst -- 2016-08-16
Re romp n roll -- rompnrolllgirl -- 2016-08-16
Re romp n roll -- Paul fox -- 2016-08-17
Re romp n roll -- analyst -- 2016-08-16
Re romp n roll -- Paul fox -- 2016-08-17