TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re romp n roll
Former FT in China - 2016-08-18

What are you trying to curry favour with the Chinese PSB or something? Good luck to the young bloke and the school that hires him is what I say. i am retired in China for 10 years and this situation of some FT's trying to police other FT's is really getting up my nose. For my way of life China has been a haven of freedom away from PC Blighty. I like the freedom of going into restaurants, smoking cigarettes and drinking small can of beer I always fill up my rucksack with. That actually got up the nose of the PSB today, they accused me of being tipsy and told me to return with my Chinese wife tomorrow. I love
China but hate the PSB and their little helpers 'some FT's that will snitch on each other.'

Rubbish, man! You shouldn't wish young blokes working illegally and their dishonest employers good luck. Some would say that you are encouraging them to break the law by doing so. Yes, beware of snitches if you are working illegally. If an FT is working legally, there is no need to fear snitches!

Messages In This Thread
Re romp n roll -- Former FT in China -- 2016-08-18
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re romp n roll

Go to another board -