TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re romp n roll
Former FT in China - 2016-08-19

Not encouraging or discouraging, I just mind my own business but work on the principle that if a person is over 18, voting age, he is big and ugly enough to make his own mistakes without people like yourself interfering. I also don't give advice where not asked, like your English is crap. I should chill out and have a few beers boyo!

There are westerners with much integrity posting sound advice in accordance with the visa regulations so that posters and readers can weigh it up against misleading information from dishonest schools, recruiters and agents who are not following the law. I DIDN'T instigate the 'red flag' information, another poster did so, and I think he was correct to do so.

You are wishing renegade employers good luck. That's bad!

Anyway, if someone posts using crap English, he shouldn't be teaching English! I'll call a spade a spade.

Should certain posters choose to make their own mistakes by trusting renegade employers, I would still wish those illegally employed foreigners good luck, but I'd certainly not offer their renegade employers the same, as you do!

You post stuff on here re F visas, so you don't mind your own business!

Fact is, what you're posting is generating discord!

Messages In This Thread
Re romp n roll -- Former FT in China -- 2016-08-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re romp n roll

Go to another board -