TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Park Language - Teachers Discussion
LG - 2006-08-18
In response to Park Language - Teachers Discussion *Link* (The Unofficial Union)

I have also not been paid part of my March salary and my April salary this year. Unfortunately, I've stayed at Park for a very long time. Over the past three years, I've seen a continual change of staff, and the students have commented on this extensively. This has been due to a 'continual problem' of late payment. This problem started for me the second month I began working at Park.

Inspite of Stuart's continual reassurances that payment will be given, I'm extremely concerned at this time. He does not answer calls and will never return a call. I can only reach him by calling from a different number or personally going to the school. I have also not received my MPF, which has been debited from my account monthly since I started. Several teachers before me have also had to go to court to collect their MPF payment.

Park Language Centre has now moved to Ho Lee Commercial Building of D'Aguilar Street at Central.

Messages In This Thread
THE PARK LANGUAGE GROUP, HONG KONG *Link* -- nell -- 2005-02-15
Park Language -- another unpaid -- 2005-02-15
Park Language -- Jayboy -- 2005-02-16
Park Language -- Nel -- 2005-02-16
PARK LANGUAGE -- Jayboy -- 2005-02-20
Re: PARK LANGUAGE AKA 'Q Language Ltd' -- Sucker -- 2008-08-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Park Language - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -