TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re So bad, you can smell it.......
Former FT in China - 2016-08-26
In response to Re So bad, you can smell it....... (Paul Fox)

Depends on perspective. Guys can choose to either sleep with a different girl every night, and pay her, or enter into a long lasting relationship with the same woman. After 25 years he ends up with a bill for essentially 25 years of sex, cunningly disguised as a divorce settlement. Either way, men ALWAYS end up paying for sex!

Indeed!

I think variety is the spice of life. I mean to say something like, eating the same food day in day out will be very boring. Bedding the same woman, too!

However, whores only delivers sex and massage, and they cost you money. TheY won't do the housework nor wish to spend time comversing with you, nor lie by your side without sex having taken place without payment. In contrast, a good wife will deliver a full-time service to her husband, including getting a job to bolster household income, and bear your children.

Most men can't have both the kind of variety I have mentioned above and a good wife. One or the other. However, some extremely rich men are very lucky as their wives will stand by them, despite their husband's numerous affairs as he earns big, and also for the sake of their children.

Messages In This Thread
Re So bad, you can smell it....... -- Paul Fox -- 2016-08-26
Re So bad, you can smell it....... -- Former FT in China -- 2016-08-26
Re So bad, you can smell it....... -- Former FT in China -- 2016-08-26
Re So bad, you can smell it....... -- San Migs -- 2016-08-26
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re So bad, you can smell it.......

Go to another board -