TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › document verification process
Kev - 2016-08-27

I am having the same problems as some others have mentioned. Anhui have also introduced this new rule and we only got told about it a few days ago.

Is there anyone from Australia who has had to deal with this while they are in China? If so can you let me know what you did. Everywhere I ask I seem to get a different story. I sent an email to the Chinese Consulate in Canberra and they replied with a link which states some ridiculous process which is going to take six weeks at best.

On another board there are mentions of using various companies to do the process but I was wondering if someone can enlighten me as to the procedure!

It is very annoying as I do have all the required credentials but nobody seems to be able to point me in the right direction to deal with it. I will send the documents that I have home but this is also troublesome as it means I have to ask a member of my family to spend their time to solve it. It is not something I should have to do at 35 years old!

The clock is ticking now and my school are being steadfast in this requirement so I could do with some advice. Its also galling when I hear of people who don't have the right documents but are swanning around without a care in the world. I guess they will be caught out soon.

Cheers

Kevin

Messages In This Thread
document verification process -- Kev -- 2016-08-27
Re document verification process -- paul fox -- 2016-08-29
Re document verification process -- paul fox -- 2016-08-27
Re document verification process -- DavidHangzhou -- 2016-08-29
Re document verification process -- paul fox -- 2016-08-28
Re document verification process -- Pablo -- 2016-08-27
Re document verification process -- Guangxi Guy -- 2016-08-27
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › document verification process

Go to another board -