TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re can you read what you are writing?
Former FT in China - 2016-08-30

I feel sorry for all old timers retired in China, as extending or renewing your RP has to become a way of life.It's not a question of licking and sticking a stamp, it's hands-on hard work humping from one government building to another only aided by a alcoholic haze. Even if you are on your death bed somebody would have to carry you up the steps of the PSB...and down again an hour or two later- bung you on the fkoor if a bus for a two hour trip to another government building to get a form stamped that they neglected ti stamp before. At the end of two days of being carried from pillar to post, praise the lord, he's taken you.

I, as one oldtimer in China, needn't your sympathy. I know the system inside out, and live within easy reach of the govt and local police offices I need to visit, only twice a year, btw. I know the docs they require, and prepare them so well in advance that I can get my RPs easily.

Taffy, you were complaining about being forced to take a med. I gave you some advice how to deal with the PSB, but you chose not to respond. So, please tell us what happened at the PSB. You know, some women are prickteasers, they dress provocatively, purposely give a man the impression they're easy to lay, but you can't get anything from them. I hope you're NOT the male equivalent of that kind of pretender.

I note you presumed San Migs to be teaching in Europe. Sneaky, weren't you? He responded that he wasn't, though he acknowledged he was in Europe. I think he should have asked you if you were teaching in China, but he didn't.

Now I'm telling you I'm NOT teaching in China. What about you, are you teaching in China or are you a house husband like me?

Messages In This Thread
Re can you read what you are writing? -- Former FT in China -- 2016-08-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re can you read what you are writing?

Go to another board -