TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Authenticating a UK degree of a non native speaker
Confused - 2016-09-06

Greetings

After reading various posts,I got to know how frustrating it could be for a native speaker's degree to be authenticated from his/her country of origin as per the current legislation.

Bearing that in mind, I wondered if any non native speaker from an English speaking country ( such as Gambia, Liberia, Jamiaca, Nigeria, Zimbabwe etc) who studied in the UK,USA,Canada, Australia and the likes has gone through the process of attesting their foreign qualifications while in China. I'd imagine the situation to be like a camel going through the eye of a needle. Correct me if i'm wrong. :D

All inputs are highly welcome.

Cheers

Messages In This Thread
Authenticating a UK degree of a non native speaker -- Confused -- 2016-09-06
Re Authenticating a UK degree of a non native speaker -- San Migs -- 2016-09-06
Re Authenticating a UK degree of a non native speaker -- Guangxi Guy -- 2016-09-06
Re Authenticating a UK degree of a non native speaker -- Foxy -- 2016-09-06
Re Authenticating a UK degree of a non native speaker -- Former FT in China -- 2016-09-07
Re Authenticating a UK degree of a non native speaker -- Former FT in China -- 2016-09-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Authenticating a UK degree of a non native speaker

Go to another board -