TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Chinese become hated in Pattaya.
Former FT in China - 2016-09-07

I have been getting many reports recently about the behavior of Chinese tourists in Pattaya. They are rude and arrogant, throw rubbish all over the streets, and piss and shit behind trees on the beach road. The Chinese men behave like pigs and are rude to the local women. They are also cheapskates and want discounts for products and services that are already cheap.

The Russians were bad enough, now the locals ( both Thai and foreign ) have to deal with this new vermin from China.

When foreigners go abroad, they should behave in a civilized manner and obey local by-laws. I can understand why you are displeased by the behavior of Chinese tourists in Pattaya.

In contrast, most Australian tourists behave very well abroad, as do most western tourists. I suppose German tourists are the exception. I bet they still jump queues abroad as they are an arrogant race!

Hope you have a great time with the Asian women, wherever you end up. I'm sure you've still got a lot of romance in your heart!

Messages In This Thread
Re Chinese become hated in Pattaya. -- Former FT in China -- 2016-09-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Chinese become hated in Pattaya.

Go to another board -