TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Provinces that don't require a 4 year degree?
Foxy - 2016-09-25

You are 100% correct! Anyone who suffers abuse of any kind should just get up and walk!

We often LOOK for things to complain about half-the-time - it's why Brits are still called 'whingeing Poms' in Australia!

I certainly do my fair share of whingeing, but that's mostly down to the wonderful 'notice' that our schools give us, (calling at 6pm at night to tell you that tomorrow is a 'make-up day', etc), and the fact that most of our Chinese 'leaders' act like they have a PhD in 'incompetency'.

Our FAO, for example, has about as many 'man-management skills' as a retarded donkey, but moving to another school wouldn't change these things.

On the plus-side, we're not micro-managed, we're not forced to do office hours, and they don't mess up our salary payment.

All we have to do is T.U.A.T, (an acronym for 'Turn Up And Teach'), so I guess there's really not too much to complain about.

Messages In This Thread
Re Provinces that don't require a 4 year degree? -- Foxy -- 2016-09-25
Re Provinces that don't require a 4 year degree? -- Former FT in China -- 2016-09-25
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Provinces that don't require a 4 year degree?

Go to another board -