TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Asian Americans Cry "This Is 2016"
Caring - 2016-10-17

My Original Question:
So, there's absolutely no need for user/topic respect??? How do you want the threads to be helpful when posters continuously analyze each other and derail debates? With all due respect, are you one of the sponsors?

Your Reply:
Certainly not and neither is Turnoi. My message is this- when push comes to shove Turnoi is a senior poster.Please note, I'm not constantly on your back. And also i am saying that if a forum is getting lots of posts why should it be altered that much- wot for?
I appreciate your diplomatic response, but I hold the answer in low regard. Giving respect to senior posters with multiple user names that derail forum debates and flame other fellow posters is out of whack. With one only user name, I've legitimately shown the T fella a mirror which he obviously didn't like. How powers see the board is most certainly up to their keyboards.

As "wot for" should forums be altered, I'd say for readers' and users' respect so that threads would be helpful and posters amicable. Otherwise, the site may mostly arouse unwanted attention which isn't encouraging for either interested teachers or any other users/readers. Anyhow, some slanderous statements on the board may not only be worth reprimanding but also challenging legally.

Messages In This Thread
Re Asian Americans Cry "This Is 2016" -- Caring -- 2016-10-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Asian Americans Cry "This Is 2016"

Go to another board -