TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Asian Americans Cry "This Is 2016"
Former FT in China - 2016-10-17

To be fair to Turnoi, he did tell me upfront that the book had not been proof-read and that it may contain a few errors, but I did not expect it to be as abysmal as it actually is. However, what riles me is when I see Turnoi endorsing such shabby workmanship and then coming on here with immeasurable audacity and criticising other people's typing errors and misplaced commas.

Turnoi has no way to pull the wool over the eyes of educated westerners. His posts will be analysed in depth by informed readers. Actually, I think it's funny what he's doing. It doesn't rile me at all! He's only embarrassing himself in public while wasting his time typing mainly nonsense.

I think if he can get a sensible wife, he'll be also able to get a balanced life. She'll nip his unhealthy desire to post superfluously on forums in the bud. Worth marrying the right woman again, even for an old man like him!

Messages In This Thread
Re Asian Americans Cry "This Is 2016" -- Foxy -- 2016-10-17
Re Asian Americans Cry "This Is 2016" -- Former FT in China -- 2016-10-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Asian Americans Cry "This Is 2016"

Go to another board -