TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Asian Americans Cry "This Is 2016"
caring - 2016-10-19

The public forum that Turnoi and his aliases pepper with excuses and attacks shouldn't be a place for one's untreatable illness.

Every author knows the hard truth that he never sees his own errors/mistakes in writing but that of others. That's why it is necessary to have such texts/books proofread by third parties; in my case these are graduate students. After revision, I normally do a final proofreading. Also my publisher checks these books for accuracy in orthograpjy and spelling before the book goes to press. I am a fast typer with some vision problems, so I have many spelling errors and other stuff in the early versions of my texts.

However, it is quite a different thing if someone like the Caring-Careless poster writes some writes inputs that are totally incomprehensible because of the many grammar and other problems in that input. Someone like that is teaching IESL courses? What a joke!

Dear Doctor,

I am pleased to see what "the hard truth" is and how "the many grammar and other problems" are.

Your persuasively linguistic dissertation must have been so enlightening for whichever educational institution you have submitted it to.

I hope that one day your eyes will see the light on the end of your tunnel wherever you are.

Over and Out
Caring

Messages In This Thread
Re Asian Americans Cry "This Is 2016" -- caring -- 2016-10-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Asian Americans Cry "This Is 2016"

Go to another board -