TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Meat Curries available in Chinese Restaurants in the PLC?
Davyhulme - 2016-10-20

I never said curry has taken off in China!

And I did NOT mean to imply or say that you had. I typed that statement, as a general comment, and not directed at you. Bit surprised (myself) it has taken off in China. In Japan, their own curries are what they like. Have been keeping tabs on andreading the whole thread, thank you. Anyway, as I said DH has been rumbled, back after Samhain...

Messages In This Thread
Re Meat Curries available in Chinese Restaurants in the PLC? -- Davyhulme -- 2016-10-20
Re Meat Curries available in Chinese Restaurants in the PLC? -- Finboga Finbogasdottir -- 2016-10-20
Re Meat Curries available in Chinese Restaurants in the PLC? -- Finboga Finbogasson -- 2016-10-20
Re Meat Curries available in Chinese Restaurants in the PLC? -- Former FT in China -- 2016-10-20
Re Meat Curries available in Chinese Restaurants in the PLC? -- Davyhulme -- 2016-10-20
Re Meat Curries available in Chinese Restaurants in the PLC? -- Former FT in China -- 2016-10-20
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Meat Curries available in Chinese Restaurants in the PLC?

Go to another board -