TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Meat Curries available in Chinese Restaurants in the PLC?
Davyhulme - 2016-10-20

Corr you've gorn and rumbled me again, first Eddie the pole, and now the Sewage Cleaner.

Tut tut tut eh taffy, I am going to have no handles left at this point....shall have to come back as San Migs himself after Halloween or Samhain if you are Irish/Scots.

I do like the sizzling lamb though, or the lamb chops those muslim places used to do, not every place would have them though. Try the lamb sticks but on a metal skewer/sword instead of the bamboo, quite unnerving, but very delicious, much more so than on the bamboo skewers.

See you all after Samhain :b

Messages In This Thread
Re Meat Curries available in Chinese Restaurants in the PLC? -- Davyhulme -- 2016-10-20
Re Meat Curries available in Chinese Restaurants in the PLC? -- Finboga Finbogasdottir -- 2016-10-20
Re Meat Curries available in Chinese Restaurants in the PLC? -- Finboga Finbogasson -- 2016-10-20
Re Meat Curries available in Chinese Restaurants in the PLC? -- Former FT in China -- 2016-10-20
Re Meat Curries available in Chinese Restaurants in the PLC? -- Davyhulme -- 2016-10-20
Re Meat Curries available in Chinese Restaurants in the PLC? -- Former FT in China -- 2016-10-20
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Meat Curries available in Chinese Restaurants in the PLC?

Go to another board -