TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Young Students Chase the New Chinese Dream by Studying Overseas
Foxy - 2016-10-25

And yes, avoid marriage unless you find one of those possibly overseas educated, rare
civilised girls that already runs her own business or something. Easy sluts and hookers
are a thing.

Valid point, however, I think you are too quick to dismiss a certain 'class' of Chinese women.

It's only my opinion, but I've met quite a few extremely pretty Chinese women who come from poor backgrounds. Mostly the daughters of farmers, (peasants), who haven't a hope-in-hell of marrying a person of 'quality'. The age-old Chinese tradition of marrying for 'suitability' means that many of these women are likely to end up with a farmer's son or a lowly factory worker. Essentially, someone who is condemned to earning a meagre salary for his 6 long days a week spent screwing caps onto the top of toothpaste tubes!

Not only are many of these women extremely beautiful, they are extremely practical, have good common sense, and are not in the least bit pretentious. After all, they have virtually nothing to be pretentious about.

The language barrier may present a problem at first, but nothing is too difficult to overcome when something is worthwhile.

Messages In This Thread
Re Young Students Chase the New Chinese Dream by Studying Overseas -- John O' Shei -- 2016-10-25
Re Young Students Chase the New Chinese Dream by Studying Overseas -- Foxy -- 2016-10-25
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Young Students Chase the New Chinese Dream by Studying Overseas

Go to another board -