TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re Are Chinese as dim as Toc-H lamps
Davyhulme - 2016-10-27

A British born Muslim would be better off going to live in A Muslim country. I would ban the religion in the UK, and all religions like the mormans and les temoins do jehovah who say women should consult hubby before doing anything and that homosexuals are sinful. The problem will come when there is more of these nutters in the UK and then they will start throwing their weight around.
wante

I wanted to mention the mormons, but you have pipped me to the post. Interesting that most of your response is about british born muslims, but the chinese only warrant one sentence. No, I will not go back to China and work from the inside (as a teacher, historian?), except perhaps as a spy for the british government or another country to destabilize it. China should be a democracy, as it was prior to Mao taking power, and not the illegal government that continues to remain in power now, despite using the facade of economic progress to justify not allowing people to vote, and wants to put a system of stars on them for the right to travel and so on.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Re Are Chinese as dim as Toc-H lamps -- Davyhulme -- 2016-10-27
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re Are Chinese as dim as Toc-H lamps

Go to another board -