TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Hohhot Electricity Cost
Former FT in China - 2016-10-28

No idea how much per unit. About 6.15 yesterday a lady from the national grid climbed the 6 floors to tell me we were late in paying. I didn't have the correct bank card with me so wife had to pay when she returned at a local provisions store- 236 yuan I am told. If I could capture Fifi, LG. WW. amused, curious i could stand her in the corner to heat up the place for free. I shouldn't imagine they is all one though, but in unison.

My apartment is on the ground floor. I have a small garden with it. There, my better half planted green chilli seeds, tomato seeds of both kinds, normal size crop and the small size crop, and egg plant seeds. Just harvested some green chillis this morning. Tomato plants gave up the ghost weeks ago, the small ones lasted longer. The egg plant plants withered some weeks ago. Now the chilli plants are on their last legs. Winter has arrived - this morning blustery and cool. Nighttime, cold too.

You don't want those other FTs congregated in one place with you. Fisticuffs will be the outcome, and when the polis arrive, you'll be nicked too, even though you didn't participate in the punch-up!

Must be the same power charge in Shanxi, wifey can cofirm!

Messages In This Thread
Re Hohhot Electricity Cost -- Former FT in China -- 2016-10-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Hohhot Electricity Cost

Go to another board -