TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › HB English Educational Group - Teachers Discussion
Linda lee - 2006-09-28

Before i went to this school, they told me everything concerning the accommodation was complete. I went there only to discover that it was a single room next to the classroom. I refused to live there and was taken to a hotel. They promised to get me out of that hotel as soon as they could get a house.
They don't have any permit to hire foreign teachers but I was told they had one. My visa was change from Z to F,I guess we all know what that means. The contract said they will take care of my visa but i was made to pay it by my self. If I didn't' do that, i should not have gotten my passport. Mr Chem Claims that he got the wrong translation since he can't speak nor understand English.
I worked for two months without salary. Finally got a month's salary after I had left the school. Right now they still owe me. There is no way i can get my salary paid.

Messages In This Thread
WARNING - Teachers Discussion -- Linda lee -- 2006-09-26
Re: WARNING - Teachers Discussion *Link* -- Ian Munro -- 2007-10-18
Why Do You Say So?? - Teachers Discussion -- Wendy -- 2006-09-28
linda lee's warning - Teachers Discussion -- solongtinik -- 2006-09-28
Hey Solongtinik - Teachers Discussion -- Linda lee -- 2006-09-30
(Message Deleted by Poster) -- Linda lee -- 2006-09-29
Maybe You Are! - Teachers Discussion -- KS -- 2006-09-29
not a matter of Native or non Native - Teachers Discussion -- Linda lee -- 2006-09-30
Solongtinik and KS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE - Teachers Discussion -- A. Kings -- 2006-09-30
Passports Needed for Complaints Now? - Teachers Discussion -- Dave -- 2006-09-30
HB English Educational Group - Teachers Discussion -- Linda lee -- 2006-09-28
i support brenda, things are happening everyday, i know it s true - Teachers Discussion -- Robert -- 2006-10-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › HB English Educational Group - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -