TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Maybe You Are! - Teachers Discussion
KS - 2006-09-29
In response to (Message Deleted by Poster) (Linda lee)

Hi Linda

I must agree with Solongtinik you sound as if you are not a native English speaker. I have read all of your posts and feel that your grammar is not up to the level of a native English speaker. For example the warning should be this warning, with this people could go either with this person or with these people.

But no one should put up with treatment as this! And if did happen to you I am sorry to hear that it did. I know a little first hand the treatment of schools like this. We must remember that it is all about money! Schools are profit driven and we are the petrol for their engines! So beware!
KS

Messages In This Thread
WARNING - Teachers Discussion -- Linda lee -- 2006-09-26
Re: WARNING - Teachers Discussion *Link* -- Ian Munro -- 2007-10-18
Why Do You Say So?? - Teachers Discussion -- Wendy -- 2006-09-28
linda lee's warning - Teachers Discussion -- solongtinik -- 2006-09-28
Hey Solongtinik - Teachers Discussion -- Linda lee -- 2006-09-30
(Message Deleted by Poster) -- Linda lee -- 2006-09-29
Maybe You Are! - Teachers Discussion -- KS -- 2006-09-29
not a matter of Native or non Native - Teachers Discussion -- Linda lee -- 2006-09-30
Solongtinik and KS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE - Teachers Discussion -- A. Kings -- 2006-09-30
Passports Needed for Complaints Now? - Teachers Discussion -- Dave -- 2006-09-30
HB English Educational Group - Teachers Discussion -- Linda lee -- 2006-09-28
i support brenda, things are happening everyday, i know it s true - Teachers Discussion -- Robert -- 2006-10-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Maybe You Are! - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -