TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Hey Solongtinik - Teachers Discussion
Linda lee - 2006-09-30
In response to linda lee's warning - Teachers Discussion (solongtinik)

I don't accept that because YOU haven't personally heard of anything bad about "any of the schools around Weifang" your comment should cast doubt on whether I experienced anything bad in Weifang. I doubt anyone else will accept it either. I was at that school for two months and you were not. I don't know or care about other schools in Weifang - I can only speak for the one I have named. I have made my complaints and frankly it is of virtually no importance to me or anyone else whether you believe me or not.

Moreover, I think being deliberately lied to and deceived over my accommodation, my visa, and my pay is reason enough for me to hold a grudge and to post a complaint in here. Again, most people will support the making of such a complaint, but if you don't then that's your business.

My nationality has absolutely nothing to do with you and on principle alone you can carry on making wild guesses about it. As a final point, might I suggest that you undertake a serious improvement of your English - it really is bad.

DO have a nice day!

Linda

Messages In This Thread
WARNING - Teachers Discussion -- Linda lee -- 2006-09-26
Re: WARNING - Teachers Discussion *Link* -- Ian Munro -- 2007-10-18
Why Do You Say So?? - Teachers Discussion -- Wendy -- 2006-09-28
linda lee's warning - Teachers Discussion -- solongtinik -- 2006-09-28
Hey Solongtinik - Teachers Discussion -- Linda lee -- 2006-09-30
(Message Deleted by Poster) -- Linda lee -- 2006-09-29
Maybe You Are! - Teachers Discussion -- KS -- 2006-09-29
not a matter of Native or non Native - Teachers Discussion -- Linda lee -- 2006-09-30
Solongtinik and KS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE - Teachers Discussion -- A. Kings -- 2006-09-30
Passports Needed for Complaints Now? - Teachers Discussion -- Dave -- 2006-09-30
HB English Educational Group - Teachers Discussion -- Linda lee -- 2006-09-28
i support brenda, things are happening everyday, i know it s true - Teachers Discussion -- Robert -- 2006-10-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Hey Solongtinik - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -