TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re It's now the time for some of you fake teachers to go back home, maybe?
Former FT in China - 2016-11-08

It's just exhaustion, having intensely followed the US elections in the last 2 months. Besides, those 2 parties said so many things, I can't find anything else to say about anything :o)

As a non-American, I don't care that much who becomes your new president, though I would prefer Hillary to Trump. Actually, neither of them would make a great president in my view.

What seems to me to be more important is that the winning party has healthy majorities in both the House of Representatives and the Senate. Should this be so, all proposed new legislation can proceed unimpeded and with only minor amendments, unlike what has happened during O'bama's two presidential terms of office.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Re It's now the time for some of you fake teachers to go back home, maybe? -- BeenThere -- 2016-11-07
Re: Re It's now the time for some of you fake teachers to go back home, maybe? -- Former FT in China -- 2016-11-08
Re: Re It's now the time for some of you fake teachers to go back home, maybe? -- Foxy -- 2016-11-08
Re: Re It's now the time for some of you fake teachers to go back home, maybe? -- Former FT in China -- 2016-11-08
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re It's now the time for some of you fake teachers to go back home, maybe?

Go to another board -