TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re It's now the time for some of you fake teachers to go back home, maybe?
Former FT in China - 2016-11-08

Actually, neither of them would make a great president in my view.

When was the last time America had a 'great' president?

Personally, I think O'bama was a great president depite having been unable to get much of his proposed new legislation through the Senate as he didn't have the numbers there to do so.

I think for America's sake (and for the sake of the rest of the world), a booming American economy must be a good thing. That's what the new US government should be aiming to achieve.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Re It's now the time for some of you fake teachers to go back home, maybe? -- BeenThere -- 2016-11-07
Re: Re It's now the time for some of you fake teachers to go back home, maybe? -- Former FT in China -- 2016-11-08
Re: Re It's now the time for some of you fake teachers to go back home, maybe? -- Foxy -- 2016-11-08
Re: Re It's now the time for some of you fake teachers to go back home, maybe? -- Former FT in China -- 2016-11-08
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re It's now the time for some of you fake teachers to go back home, maybe?

Go to another board -