TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re what stays in vegas
Former FT in China - 2016-11-12

All I can say is that I am relieved that Clinton did not win. An eight year disaster with Obama and it would only have gotten worse under a Clinton administration. The Trump victory is a victory against political correctness and a victory for hard working Americans.

An isolationist and protectionist but also very aggressive USA is what is needed. Not some lily-livered and weak Clinton agenda. Time to end this free trade and open borders nonsense. Time to put minority groups in their place by deporting them. Trump has already told the Australian PM that he will substantially increase the capability of the US Navy. This is great news.

Build that wall Mr Trump, it can be done, and be done ahead of schedule and on budget.

I don't think O'bama's two terms of presidency constitute a disaster. He took over George W's disaster when he became president. O'bama has done a good job in office restoring the US economy considerably!

As for Hillary, she'd have been much worse than O'bama as president. Don't expect Trump to honor all his pre-election promises. He will probably take advice from prominent Republicans. I think he'll be a good president, maybe as good as O'bama was!

Messages In This Thread
Re what stays in vegas -- Former FT in China -- 2016-11-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re what stays in vegas

Go to another board -