TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re what stays in vegas
Former FT in China - 2016-11-13

The feminazis will be screaming their tits of now as they will likely see that many welfare platforms that were supported by Obama/Clinton will be scrapped with the new Trump administration.

This rubbish like maternity leave or "paid parental leave" really annoys me. Women should not be given any sort of welfare payments for having kids. I would even say they should be penalized for giving birth these days as they are putting further strain on a system that is already at breaking point. Single men and women over 30 are paying for these parasites.

Clinton's female supporters are middle class welfare bludgers. About time they were kicked into touch.

Some of what you say may be true. However, more importantly for the world, in my view, is that the risk of major wars will be reduced if Trump leads rather than Hillary. Experts reckon Hillary would have been a dangerous president as she is not a negotiator. She is very stubborn. She would stick to her principles, regardless of the risk of a world war/nuclear attack. In contrast, Trump is a negotiator.

Hillary is a two-time loser, once to O'bama and now to the American electorate, even though Trump's campaign made it hard for him to win! Time she retired herself from politics. She should do herself a favor by doing so. And most of us will be glad to see the back of her!

Messages In This Thread
Re what stays in vegas -- Former FT in China -- 2016-11-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re what stays in vegas

Go to another board -