TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › POLY School - Teachers Discussion
Jay - 2006-10-06
In response to Korean Poly Schools (Loraine)

Poly school is not one of the best franchises out there. I taught there for a few months. They might cut your hours after a month into the contract. They might also change your contract so when you arrive you will find that they forged it and gave you a new one.

The vice-director will treat you like a child and stare you down, make degrading comments in Korean to other koreans in the office with you present. They will laugh.

They pick favorites there. If you are not a favorite of theirs you will not last past 3 months.

If you do not have big breasts and are not married and working with your spouse in the same school and ig you are male, expect to be treated like garbage.

They will try to take more money off of your pay cheque than they are supposed to.

Overall they make it seem like they are a reputable school which I am sure everyone falls for.

AVOID POLY SCHOOL AT ALL COSTS! TRUST ME! I WAS THERE.

Messages In This Thread
Korean Poly Schools -- Loraine -- 2004-06-11
Re: Korean Poly Schools -- boots43 -- 2004-06-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › POLY School - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -