TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute
Mike Babsocks - 2016-11-21

To all the people who believe that teaching in China is a losers game because of the low pay I say, horse cookies! I teach in China in a third/fourth tier city and save very good money every month. I'm not a teacher that was educated as an educator in my home country so I guess I would qualify as a deecher on this board. I save 2300 U.S. Dollars every month without even trying. In Canada this would be impossible to do with the high cost of living and the taxes/rent I would have to pay. So, I stay here in China as my bank account grows every month and my dream of retiring with a house and business in a tropical climate becomes more of a reality each and every semester I stay here. Of course there are bad jobs and employers in China, but with a little luck and persistence, you can one day leave China ready for the next chapter in your lives in pretty good shape. Good luck to everyone.

Messages In This Thread
Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute -- Foxy -- 2016-11-21
Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute -- Mike Babsocks -- 2016-11-21
Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute -- Foxy -- 2016-11-22
Re: Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute -- BeenThere -- 2016-11-21
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute

Go to another board -